About ISR Institute
ISR Institute, Inc. is a Louisiana-based corporation that specializes in employee functional testing (i.e., new hires and return to work fit-for-duty), ergonomics consulting, training, and research, wellness education, job demand validations and development of functional job descriptions, ADA accommodations consulting, and advanced physical therapy services. ISR Institute's Administrative Office and Physical Therapy Clinic is located in New Orleans, Louisiana. ISR Institute was founded by Dr. Richard Bunch, current CEO and owner, in 1993.
- Provide ADA and EEOC compliant functional testing that will effectively match a person's physical capacities to the essential physical demands of a job in order to avoid injury and improve work productivity.
- Provide ergonomics consulting and training services worldwide that will effectively reduce the risk of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and other types of injuries, and improve work productivity.
- Provide wellness programs to industries worldwide that will effectively reduce the risk of injury and illness and improve work productivity.
- Promote wellness and self-responsibility among employees to work intelligently and safely through education, research and training.
- Provide proactive health care and education to industries that will effectively prevent injury and illness, and improve work productivity.
- Provide educational and training certification programs to safety, risk management, and occupational healthcare professionals to maintain application of a first line of defense against injuries and illness in the workplace.